







Yesterday's field trip was to the FUN PARK here in sw GA, which simply means they have inside games, bumper boats, putt-putt golfing, bowling, laser tag, go carts and I don't know what else for kids to do to stay entertained. So, off we went to do several of those things for JEB's last daycamp fieldtrip.
He had a blast!!! He actually got in the bumper boat with Kristin, his daycamp buddy and one of our babysitters, and tolerated getting sprayed with water (screamed a little bit) and had a lot of fun. He had a snack.....nachos, one of his favorite......and rode the rides inside. All in all, it was a fun day for him. I'm so glad he got to experience it! He only has three more summer days b/c its back to school next Wednesday.
Oh, and I'll have to post a picture of him next week with his new backpack. I had it embroidered with his name on the front. He loves it!!
Enjoy the pics!!!


1 comment:
I love bumper boats too, JEB! Glad you had a fun day.
Post a Comment