Well, we ended up staying home instead of going to the beach. Several reasons.....JEB has a cough and runny nose....a.k.a. sinus infection......and Jn had mucho work to do since vball starts next week and he's still trying to input kids schedules into the computer before it all starts and he came home quite stressed and grumpy and it was looking like it was going to be a BAD situation.....so I told him we'd just stay home and go another time.
Now, Jn is NOT a beach person......like, at all.......and I definitely wanted him to be in a good mood on this trip and he would like it better anyway if it was cooler, so we'll go in Sept./Oct and enjoy a long wkend at the beach. We'll all have a way better time.......so the trade off??? I get to go shopping instead!!! For me!!! I'll take that trade-off anytime!!
4 comments:
sounds like a great trade-off!
I'll take that trade off!! Hope JEB
feels better soon!
The beach in sept is always nicer! Great trade off!
I hope JEB is feeling better, poor baby.
So, what did you get on your shopping spree? Let me guess...a purse, lipstick, maybe earrings?
I think it would have been a better trade-off if your hubby let you come to Boston instead of the beach. Sounds fair.
Post a Comment