Tuesday, July 7, 2009

19 years today....




Well, Jn and I have been on this journey called marriage for 19 yrs. today. (sorry the pic is so small ---- I'm still figuring out how to do the scanner/editing part)

As I look back, it's gone so quickly. Most of those years, we've been involved in the Christian education arena, but for a few we did something else. We've lived in Alabama, Florida, Colorado, Idaho, the Cayman Islands, back to Alabama and now Georgia. We've been to some cool places.....the Grand Canyon, Pikes Peak, Yellowstone, the Oregon coast, Mt. Hood, Las Vegas, the Tetons, Mt. Rushmore, Disney World, the Cayman Islands, Gatlinburg, and south Florida.

We've dealt with the passing of his mom and my grandma, both of whom are in heaven with Jesus.

We've had our differences and our spats, but we knew from the beginning that we were in this for the long haul. In the end, it just makes us love each other more.

We were blessed with the sweetest little boy ever, and now we can only hope we can live up to the standard that GOD has set for us as parents as we raise JEB for HIS honor and glory. We are thankful that GOD chose us to be JEB's parents....we wouldn't have had it any other way.

I can't imagine being on this journey called life with anyone else besides Jn.......GOD gave me the perfect mate.....guess HE knew what HE was doing all along........isn't that a good thing?

Thanks honey for a wonderful 19 years......I'm looking forward to many, many more!!!! LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. Happy Anniversary

Cheryl said...

Happy Anniversary!!