Over at www.mycharmingkids.net, Stellan is doing a little better and they are finalizing plans for the trip to Boston. Go ck it out and say a prayer for their family as they embark on this very difficult surgery for Stellan.
I finally went over and packed up my office yesterday...... made me a little sad. BUT I know this is GOD's plan for me at this point in time, so we'll see how it goes. Shopping at the teacher store was fun though.......I got all kinds of cool things for my classroom!!!!! I'll post pics when I get it all done!!
Hey.....Happy Tuesday!!!
2 comments:
Happy Tuesday Deb! Packed up your office? I think I missed a previous post.
Oooooh, I wanna see what you bought!! Tell me! Tell me!! Going to the teacher store is pretty much like Disney World for me! Can't wait for pics.
Post a Comment