Here in our fairly small town in SW GA and new kids place recently opened its doors. Wilder's World 4 Kids opened a couple of weeks ago and it is simply a store-sized area with about 7 large bouncy - blowup houses for kids to jump and bounce around in to their hearts content.....for a very reasonable price, for as long as they can stand it. What a great, indoor place for kids to just play and run off all of that excess energy that they seem to always have in their little bodies. They even have staff members that act as referree's to make sure the kiddos aren't pushing and running into each other on the slides and such and can step in, if necessary, to break up any commotion.
So, today after I picked JEB up from daycamp, since we didn't have tutoring today, I decided to take him over to play and see how he liked it. BOY, did I not need to worry about that one! He had a blast!!! Running all over everywhere, going from one bouncy to another! He simply couldn't believe his good fortune! And he could play w/o me rushing him or w/o me telling him to get off. He lasted for about 1 1/2 hrs. which was pretty good, I thought. What a great idea for someone to open up something like this!!
We will definitely go there and play again!!
2 comments:
We had Ainsley's 3rd b-day at one of those places- the kids love it! Glad JEB had a blast!!
One and a half hours of continual bouncing. I feel queasy just thinking about it.
Oh, to be a kid again!
Is there a little place for moms to hang out or do you just kind of monitor from a distance?
I'll bet JEB is asking to go back already. Just make sure he doesn't eat before he goes! :)
Post a Comment