Thursday, July 9, 2009

TGIF..... tomorrow.....

Whew! I've been quite busy this week! So, I'm glad tomorrow is Friday!

Nothing major, really, just running around, doing this and that. Taking JEB to daycamp, picking him up, taking him to be tutored, going to tutor myself, doing laundry, cleaning house......yada, yada, yada.

So, I guess there isn't anything new. Oh, I can start my countdown to us going to the beach.......two weeks!!! JEB's never been to the beach, so it should be interesting. And Jn is NOT a beach person, but he promised to go out with me and play with JEB in the sand. I can't wait!!! I LOVE the beach!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hope he has so much fun at the beach! Which beach are you going to? We usually go to the Outer Banks since that is closest to us.

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Nantasket Beach?

I'll meet you at the carousel!