Well, not much has really been going on here, just lazy, summer days. Although, there is some news.....I will be teaching First grade next year. Not really what I'd prefer, but with the loss of some students and needing to cut the budget, it worked better for me to move back to the classroom.
Not that I can't do it, I taught First grade for 10 years......I'd just prefer 4th or 5th grade, or MS Bible or something.....and I enjoyed working with the kids that I worked with (kids with ADD/ADHD or other learning disabilities that required testing modifications). I built some good relationships with those kids and I'm going to miss them! BUT I know that GOD has a plan and that this change is what HE desired for me......how can you argue with that????
Hope everyone is enjoying their lazy, summer days. We go to the beach next week.....I can't wait!! I'll take lots and lots of pictures.
6 comments:
What!?? Only 4 more weeks?! Well enjoy it before it is gone! I wish we could go to the beach!
No...don't start counting down yet! That means I go back soon after.
This will be my 15th year teaching second. I guess there are pros and cons to every grade.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!
4 weeks only? Really? Hard to believe. Enjoy the beach! We went to the lake the past weekend, but Matthew had a cold and breathing problems. It was fun but would've been better if he was feeling better.
http://tiny.cc/X4X7R
How long will you be at the beach? For the day or as a vaca?
I had a little something to send to you. Should I wait?
Enjoy the sun and surf! Save me a hot dog. I like mine sandy, please.
Only 4 weeks? How sad. We are a little to lazy, need to get back on track with her summer reading:-{
So I did read this already. I must have just forgotten when I read your other post. My brain cells must've been asleep at the switch. hehe. I think you will do just fine teaching 1st graders and build good relationships there too. Good luck!
Post a Comment