Monday, July 27, 2009

1 1/2 wks. left.....

Well, not much longer really before JEB will be back into the routine of school. Next Wednesday. His school's open house is Monday afternoon, so we'll go over and see his new teacher and learn our way around his new school. He should adapt well. He always does. He'll make new friends and have all the teachers saying hello to him in the halls and the girls will flock to him. Such troubles to have!

Let me take a moment to tell all of you to please pray for Mckmama......her sweet little 8 mo. old boy, Stellan, is at this very moment in the air on his way to Boston for surgery of some sort on his little heart. If you don't know the story, go to www.mycharmingkids.net and see what's going on today. He's not doing well at all......pray......please!

On to other things......I finally went and packed up my office at the HS campus because I really need to start working in my room at the elem. campus and I can't do it w/o my stuff! Makes me feel like it's my room, not someone elses.

Jn officially started vball today with his JH/JV camp. He will be busy until November. He thrives on it. I enjoy it.....it's fun going to the games. Hopefully, I'll get some decent pictures I can post.

JEB goes to the dr. tomorrow.....sinus infection is in full force. I want to knock it out before next week. Don't want him sick the first week of school.

Well, everyone enjoy their last weeks of summer break! I know I am!!!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

oh my goodness, where did the summer go?? I can't believe you're starting back soon! Well you seem to thrive on schedules and I'm sure JEB does too so it will be good for you both. Enjoy your last week!

Ria said...

I hope JEB's sinus infection clears up before school starts. Is it really August next week? Is it really the end of summer? Time flies when you're having fun.