Friday, June 26, 2009

well.....it's FRIDAY

You would think that since I have the summer off, and my hubby is at work, and my child is at church daycamp for a few hours, that I would linger over a meal or clean the house or scrap a little or read a new book or do ldry or workout.....you'd think that wouldn't ya??? Well, all of those things are great ideas but you know what? I don't want to do any of them. Sad, huh? Then I have the audacity to tell someone "I'm bored". Pathetic, I know.

Anyway, today is one of those days that I can't seem to get motivated to do anything.....ok, well maybe cross-stitch a little bit, since I'm working on a project for my BFF. Her older daughter will graduate from HS today. I'm think of you Robbie and love you bunches!!!! Mackenzie - you go girl!!! Have a great day and a wonderful party!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I have those days too. Just enjoy the fact that you don't have to do anything....which can be a good thing.

My name is Sarah said...

Oh yea for Friday!!

Me said...

Hi Debbie. To answer your 'future' question. I'm not really sure what I am going to do. I do have a job lined up for July 9th. Cashier at the local market. But that's about all I have planned for my future as of right now. I hope that answers your question!!