Tuesday, June 23, 2009

one more time....

Well, that appt. was a BUST! JEB was NOT cooperative. Although, he let the nurse dialate his eyes and it didn't take all three of us to hold him, he absolutely would NOT let the dr. look at his eyes with his light. It wasn't happening!

SO.........we have to reschedule with a nurse that will give his a little anesthesia to put him out for about 10 minutes so the dr. can look at his eyes and see what's up. I just want it done so we know what to do about glasses and such.

Next month, it's the dentist. YIPPEE!! BUT this dentist does specialize in special needs patients so hopefully it will be a little better. Hopefully.

Thanks for the prayers everyone!!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh, sorry to hear it didn't go so well! But I think the anesthesia is a good idea so the doctor can really look at his eye. I hope the dentist goes better!

Ria said...

Sorry to hear about the rough day at the opthamologist. I hope the dentist appt goes better.