Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I"VE BEEN BUSY.....

This week, or at least, Mon-today, I've conducted a cheer camp for the JH cheerleaders at our school.

I'm good friends with their coach and I told her I would do it. It was fun and it gave me something to do these past three days. I worked them hard from 9-2 and they learned some stretches, how to do jumps, how to stunt, some new cheers and a dance. They performed for their parents today and it went really well. They improved quite a bit from Monday morning to today. I was very proud of them!

JEB has enjoyed Daddy picking him up from daycamp and sitting in the front seat of the van while he was in the parking lot waiting for me to get him and switch to my car for the ride home!

It's funny to think what simple things amuse our little ones, isn't it??? Oh to be that carefree again!!!


3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wouldn't it be nice to be that carefree?! It really is amazing what makes them happy! Sounds like you are keeping yourself busy!

Kim said...

My kids love to ride in the car with their daddy! They know they get to go to the "gettin' store". That's what they call the gas station. He'll buy them each a soda....something they don't get too often!

Ria said...

I love simple joys!