It isn't like I don't have stuff to do......clean the house, scrapbook, sort thru pictures, reorganize my craft room, read the books I have from the library, work on a cross-stitching project for my bff, or watch a couple of the movies I have dvr'd from the spring......but none of those things interested me today. Don't know why.....any one of those things would have been a good thing to do on a lazy Saturday with no laundry to do.......just couldn't get my interest up.
Maybe tomorrow will be better. I really need to work on devotions for the cheer clinic I'm doing Monday - Wednesday at school. Maybe that will be on my agenda for tomorrow.
JEB played very nicely today. We played some hockey, built some space ships, colored some pages in his coloring book, played some football, oh, and did a little bowling on his new bowling rug. All in all.....a good day!
1 comment:
I know what you mean about being bored already. And I actually have grad, a new job and a trip coming up. I'm sure we'll find something to do!
Post a Comment