I remember so well John's first Father's day. June 16, 2000. JEB was 4 days old and in the NICU in Florida, where he was born. He was under an oxygen hood and had a tube down his throat for feeding. The nurses took a polaroid photo of him and made a little foamy truck and gave it to us. We were so proud!!
Take a few moments to tell your father, if he's still with you on this earth, how much you love him. My dad is in heaven along with my grandfather. I miss them both.
1 comment:
Happy Father's Day to John!
Your dad, your grandpa, and my grandpa are looking out for us from heaven.
Your post prompted me to send an email to my dad, even if I had already mailed him a card. I have not seen him since July last year when he came to visit me. He works in Brunei, a small country in Southeast Asia. Anyway, thanks for your post.
Post a Comment