Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Vacation.....

Well, sort of. We're going to Alabama to visit with Jn's dad/step-mom and sister. We'll see my sister as well, and visit with some friends. It won't be a bad trip, but hanging out in a hotel room for most of the day is NOT my idea of a vacation. Not to mention, it's our first real vacation time since returning from Cayman 4 years ago.

Yippee.....loads of fun. Oh well. JEB will enjoy visiting with PaPa and Grandma Sue. I'll get to see friends and see my sister and her kids. And it's not staying at home. AND we're going to Disney for Thanksgiving......ok, not so bad.

JEB has been doing well at VBS which is good. He's getting into a routine of sorts. He loves going to daycamp. He gets so excited. Someday, I hope he will understand it all. You know, that GOD loves him and that He sent His Son to die for him. That's most important. And if JEB never really understands, then I know GOD will keep him in the palm of HIS hand.....safe and secure.

1 comment:

Ria said...

Hi Deb. I'd love to add you to my blogroll, which is organized by age. How old is JEB?

my blog: http://billandria.blogspot.com