Even though the week has gone so fast, it has been busy! Jn is busy with vball, which often plays three times a week......and last night was one of those away games that didn't get everyone home until about 11:45pm. Yeah, and with school the next day! In fact, he's home early tonight and already snoring in his chair at 7:25 pm........what a way to spend a Friday night!!! Guess a date is out......
JEB continues to do marvelous at school. He's brought home several papers with many 100's on them, as well as a couple of marks in the upper 80 range. He can now recognize without any trouble 12 words and is beginning to understand how to blend the sounds together to make a word. (Teaching reading/phonics in first grade is coming in handy!!) We are soooooo proud of him!!! I can't wait to see how it all comes together for him at the end of the year.
My class is going well. I'm enjoying it very much! We work hard each day but play a little too! Today was Friday sno-cone day and my whole class ended up buying one.....mostly green sour apple. As they were finishing them, I was noticing how green their lips/tongues/teeth were and thought it was so funny.....I had them all stick out their tongues and take pictures!!! Too funny!!! They thought it was sooooooo much fun!!! Me too! See, school isn't all work and no play.......!
Well, I'm off to put JEB to bed and his daddy too and I'm probably not too far behind them. Wow.....I get to sleep late tomorrow!! Enjoy your weekend, everyone!!!

3 comments:
So glad JEB is doing well! And you seem to be enjoying your class- that's great!! I bet you're such a great teacher!!
Hooray for fun Fridays!
I hope you're having a great weekend! Sounds like you and JEB are doing so well in school. That's wonderful!
Post a Comment