Friday, September 4, 2009

It's been a long week.....

So, you like my fall look??? My friend's daughter, Mackenzie, did it for me! She's soooooo creative!!!

This week has been very long. John has had a cough and the 'crud' for three weeks.....and now has turned into pnuemonia. He ended up at the urgent care place this evening b/c he was in such horrible pain.....on his right side. Even breathing hurt! But he went......got an xray and has pnuemonia. Not surprised.

Got a drug that cost $135.00!!! OUCH! And that's with insurance!!! Scary. And I went to the dr. yesterday for a bump under my arm that had some nasty stuff in it. Turns out, I have a staph infection!! NICE!! So I'm on an antibiotic, too!!! Wooooooo, we are just one big happy family!!!

BUT hopefully, John will start to feel better in a couple of days. Glad we didn't have major plans this weekend!!!

Well, I'll write more tomorrow.......I'm tired and it's past my bedtime!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE the new page!! So sorry everyone is so sick. Hope you are up and feeling better soon :)

Adrienne said...

Love the new look! Hope everyone gets better real soon!

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

What?! A staph infection? How in the world did you manage that?

Once again, I must point out, if you guys lived near me I could babysit and bring food and make you tea and do your laundry and...

Hope you are all on the mend. I'll be praying.

Ria said...

I LOVE your fall look!! It is very creative!
And oh my! Sorry to hear you are sick. I hope you all get better soon.