Saturday, September 19, 2009

Another Saturday in September........

Wow.....can't believe it's almost over.....the month of September. How fast it's gone. We are five weeks into school, and I can't believe how fast it's going. Halloween and Fall stuff out in the stores, with Christmas trees and ornaments on the shelves in another part of the store. Now, I must say, it would be much more 'fall' like if it wasn't 90 degrees outside, but nonetheless, it's supposed to be fall.

I'm ready for the cooler weather that fall is supposed to bring......ready for Friday night football games...(haven't been to one yet)......hot chocolate.......the pumpkin patch........CandyFest at our church......and yes, getting ready for Christmas.

I love the holiday season. I love decorating, wrapping presents, the tree with it's lights all aglow.....driving thru the neighborhoods looking at the lights on houses.......yes, it's not too far away!!!

Jn is FINALLY on the mend......coughing less and less.......feeling better and better..........I'm doing well.......got new meds........no more scratching.......

JEB continues to do well in school. We are moving onto Reading Book number two, and he's up to being able to recognize 16 words!!! YAY!!! We are so proud of him!!! He's growing again.....getting taller, feet getting longer.......can't believe he's 9 yrs. old!! Guess I need to take some pics!!!

Hope everyone is doing well.......I miss all of your comments! Come back and visit and let me know you came by.......

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hey- been busy- but love catching up with your family. I love this time of year too! Although it still feels like summer and we're in PA for goodness sake! Did you get a lot of flooding down there? Glad everyone is starting to feel better and that's great that JEB is reading and doing well in school- you have to post pics!

Ria said...

Getting ready for Christmas already? But we've still got Halloween and Thanksgiving before then. :-)
I am glad for the cooler weather too, except I wish it would rain so often.
Yay for JEB's reading progress!!