I'm sooooooo glad b/c he has been quite cranky these last couple of days......not having good sleep will do that to you!
He's not coughing as much and not wheezing, so the antibiotic is working. BUT I don't think he's going to make it to school tomorrow!
Hope everyone enjoys their extra day off!
2 comments:
Oh that's so good to hear that everyone is on the mend. Having this extra day off is nice to give you more time to feel better before getting back into the grind of the week. We just hung out at home ourselves.
Thanks for your comment on my recent post. I'm surprised that new parents in your area don't get the support that we do. How did you manage? Bill and I would not have managed as easily as we did(relatively speaking) without any of the info we got or talking to the parent volunteer, who happened to be my sis-in-law's neighbor. Maybe once you get into a good groove with school, you can be the go-to person for new parents? hehe. Or if you find someone who wants to do it, please feel free to share the info on my post with them. Have a great week ahead!
Glad to hear Jn is feeling better.
How are you doing? Are the meds taking care of the staph? I hope you are finding the time to take care of yourself!!
When you get a chance would you email me the link to that learning website you were telling me that Maddie would enjoy? I didn't write it down when you mentioned it so it's fallen into the big black hole that is my memory.
Post a Comment