They go by so fast these days! We had a special church conference for three nights this week, and although we didn't go, there was to be no hmwk for kids at school and my days were crammed with doing all of my normal daily stuff to trying to fit in the extra couple of things the kids usually do as hmwk into my day. You wouldn't think that would be a problem, BUT teaching phonics/reading/spelling and basic math is a lot of repetition and review....game playing and review.....oh, and handwriting......(we won't talk about that....first graders SHOULD NOT be doing cursive writing).....and then trying to fit in a little hmwk.
All in all, it was a good week. JEB had a great week as well. He continues to do well on his school work. Added 5 new words this week.......one of them, Who?, was so funny because he says 'ho'.......instead of Who?......glad he has no idea of the conotation of that nickname! Anyway, we are so proud of him! He doesn't really understand what all of the fuss is about but he likes the attention!!
Jn is doing his vball thing all day today, but I'm looking forward to a relaxing Saturday...even if I have papers to grade/mark and ldry to do and, and, and,.....whatever else I need to do!
Have a great weekend friends!
2 comments:
Have a wonderful weekend Debbie! LOVE the background!!!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that this week is going well for you. LOL - "ho".
Post a Comment