Saturday, October 3, 2009

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!








The title is for all of you football fans.....yes, ALABAMA beat Kentucky today.....now we are 5-0 and hopefully, well on our way to another undefeated season and hopefully, the SEC Championship and maybe, a National Title........we'll see.
Anyway, now we are onto hockey season, which officially begins today for the Detroit Red Wings!! Yay........I love Center Ice! Can watch all of the games!! I'm ready!!
Ok, now for the pics........JEB spends a lot of his time playing with his blocks and his 'people'.....this is the usual result. Then he'll knock them over and start again and create something else. He will spend hours doing this.....being very meticulous about where he places them and how he lines them up. I was trying to get him to be proud of what he had done.....somehow I don't think I got that point across to him.
As for the outdoor pics, that tree is about the only place I can get him to pose for me. The one where he's smiling? Can't believe I got him to do that or actually can't believe I caught it on the camera!
This week went fast......all is well. JEB is off for Fall Break on Thursday/Friday so I will be staying home with him since there is no out of school daycare......wow, hate that. Then next week, a half day on Friday and no school for us, Monday-Tuesday. Wow....hate that. Love the fall weather though! Been cooler most of this week. I'm thinking maybe the Pumpkin Patch next weekend......hmmmmm.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
PS.....to my new follower, TARA.......comment and let me know how to find your blog or email!!! I'd love to know more about you and family!!!!
Deb and JEB

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Yay for pictures of JEB! Love that one where you got him to smile!

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Oh my. When did my cutie turn into a young man?! Great pics, Deb! My brother used to line all of his "people" up systematically also.

Beverly said...

JEB is so cute! So nice to meet you!