Saturday, October 17, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS.......












Isn't this just the cutest thing???? I ADORE it!!!
These are pictures of the class personalized item for our school's annual auction which is coming up next Saturday, and I just HAD to show you!!! You see, I collect cows and so that is like the theme of my classroom. I have several bovines thruout the classroom. SO, I had the lady come from the local pottery place and I came up with the idea of the cow theme. Then she said she could turn the kids' fingerprints into the face of a cow and this is what we created!!!! She put the kids prints on the outside of the bowl and mine in the center and WOW!!! It's so cute!!! Can't wait to see what the parents think.....!

4 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Oh that is so cute. I love it.

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Wait...wait...wait. You are going to have to give this away?! You don't get to keep it?!!

I'd bid on it and I don't even know any of these kiddos!! It's just crazy cute and you should make another one for yourself. Just sayin'.

As for the report card, I'm on JEB's side. Report cards get filed away but art is timeless. C'mon, who doesn't love a guy who can craft?! Even Elephant knows a masterpiece when he sees it!!

Anonymous said...

I love cows! I have lots of cow pictures. This is very cute, something I would buy :-)

Kim said...

I love it! What a great idea! Congrats to the person who won it!