Pirate JEB says.....AHOY ye mateys!!


Captain JEB says...."Swab the deck mates!"


Grandma Sue sent him the Frankenstein bag
with his name on it....too cute, huh?

He was thrilled with his costume.....in fact, he's
wearing it now.....still. I may not get it off of him
today!

Daddy helping the little pirate get ready to sail !
Other LEGO block creations from the master!!

The artist at work!!
Everyone have a safe and happy day!!! Don't eat too much candy!!!
4 comments:
Jeb looks awesome in his costume!
He looks great Debbie! Hope he has a blast!
Adorable! What a riot!! I'll be the neighbors loved it as much as he did, huh? My brother's church was having a Trunk 'n Treat at their church so Maddie went with her cousins. It was a big hit! I am 100% sure that I won't be starting a diet of any kind this week. That little cutie brought home quite the stash. Thanks for posting the pics. I loved them!!!!
Jeb....you make a great pirate! Great lego talent too!
Post a Comment