Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday....

Well, it's Wednesday and it's rainy and Jn isn't here.....on his way to see his old team play in the STATE tourney. He'll have a great time.

JEB was sick yesterday.....threw up in the middle of the night and ran a fever all morning. He didn't act sick at all during the day. Thank goodness. So, we stayed home today to make sure fever is gone and all is well. Back to school tomorrow!

All else is well. Going to get his little costume today.....I'm thinking PIRATE JEB will do the trick! There are some elderly people who live in our neighborhood and we can go trick-or-treating at their houses on SAT. night. This will be his 1st official trick-or-treating. We'll see how it goes!!! I will take some pics and see how they turn out!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

have fun at the party and hope everyone is feeling better

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

How neat! Make sure you take pics. He'll be the hit of the neighborhood, I'm sure! Hope his illness was just the 24 hr. crummies.

Love you.