This week has been a zoo for me as teachers started work officially on Monday. So we spent all day Monday at an inservice, Tuesday - Wednesday - tomorrow ..... working in our classrooms preparing for Open House tomorrow night. I only have final details and papers to copy and file, put everything in the kids folders on their desks for Open House and I'm good to go. It's all come together quite nicely and after tomorrow, I will have pics to show of what I've been doing to create a warm, stimulating environment for my kiddos.
JEB has been having a great week at school, which is a great thing. He's settling in quite nicely and getting used to new teachers and new kids. So far, so good. I like that. It makes me not worry about him.
John has been busy, busy, busy with working - dealing with testing new students, working out schedules and of course, volleyball.
Well, gotta run. Have a grade book to write names in and lesson plans to do.
2 comments:
Looking forward to seeing the photos. :-)
How I miss those days of us sharing pastels, looking for transparencies, cutting out letters, letters and more letters, dining at McD's, the smell of El Marko markers, flannelgraph, first day jitters. Having a friend across the hall.
Gotta see the pictures!!!!!!
Post a Comment