My kids are doing great.....learning the ropes and my voice is halfway gone......in another week, well, I won't have much of one! And man it totally ruins my 'singing' voice....which I hate, because I love to sing in the car and at church! BUMMER! Oh well.....it will get better sometime around November, when the frost comes.
So far, I'm really enjoying my class and having fun. Isn't is funny how we balk at what GOD wants to change in our lives and after the fact, we say..."WOW. I'm having fun doing this"? GOD knows that......and HE knows who we will have an impact on while we do it. I have two little boys in class that have speech issues, pretty much like JEB does, and while most can't understand what they are saying.....I can. Cool, huh???? Guess GOD knows what HE's doing.....I really shouldn't be surprised at this point in my life, but HE still amazes me!
2 comments:
God DOES know what he's doing!! Your room looks great! So colorful and organized- love it!
Well, I'm so glad that you don't need your voice to blog otherwise we wouldn't get updates from you. :-)
Your room looks very very nice and neat and organized.
Post a Comment