Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First full week of school.....

I know....I still haven't posted classroom pics yet, but I promise to do so this weekend.

Let's see.....my week has been like this so far.......MONDAY - came home, exhausted ate and went to bed and was asleep by 8:30pm. TUESDAY - was in bed by 8:45 but watched "18 Kids and Counting" till 9:30pm and then was fast asleep. TONIGHT - I will be in bed by 8:30pm. I was yawning all day long today. I LOVE having a DVR with the satellite tv. I record everything because I need to go to bed early!

Well, this week in school has gone wonderful. My kids are pretty good! Still have a couple of really chatty boys, but overall nothing that 'bribery' won't take care of! I give away tickets for good behavior and they can exchange them for candy from the jar or prizes from the Treasure box!

They are getting the hang of the routine I want and they are soooooo adorable! Very loving and want to please. I forgot all of that! This is why I love teaching! Instant rewards!!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far and that you are enjoying those last days of summer!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Glad you still like your kids!;) Hope you can get some rest this weekend! JEB still doing good in his class?

Kim said...

Glad it's going well so far. I'm already hearing horror stories about some of the kids that are coming to me next week. Hey maybe they grew up over the summer right? I've gotta stay positive!