All is well. Actually, not too bad at all. Only 3 more wks of school! Going very fast. Today was our high school's field day. Pretty day.......warm in the sun, a hint of a cool breeze every so often, and many clouds this afternoon. All in all....pretty good. I didn't need to go tan today.....got enough sun being outside.
JEB news......his school had their field day yesterday and he came home with several ribbons. 3 first place and a second place. I was quite proud when I found out that he participated in the sack race (1st place), the egg/spoon race (1st place) and the (2nd place) was for the 50 yd. dash. His ESP class participated with the other Kindergarten classes. NOT BAD!! I was quite proud!!
Now on a serious note......please pray for my friend, Michelle, who was rushed from her small AL town hospital to Birmingham University hospital due to complications with her 2nd pregnancy at 29 weeks. Don't know any other details, but please pray with me for her and baby and she has 1 yr. old at home with Dad.
Thanks.....
2 comments:
Good job J.E.B.!
Sorry to hear about your friend- have you heard anything more? I will keep her in my prayers!
Hope your friend is doing well. Sending prayers her way.
Post a Comment