Well, we made it to school this morning without too much fussing. He really didn't want to get dressed and out the door, but once we were in the car and he was listening to our former church's praise/worship music, he was in his seat singing away at full blast!!
Now, you really must know.....JEB cannot carry a tune in a bucket, but you should hear him belt out, "How great is our GOD..." I really must video it sometime! It's hilarious!! GOD surely is sitting on the throne with a HUGE smile on his face each time my sweet boy sings praises to HIM!
Hope everyone has a great Monday evening. I'm off to put the munchkin to bed and watch the hockey game and DWTS and the finals of NCAA bball. Good thing they invented remotes.....
love to all,
deb and JEB
2 comments:
I feel that way on some days when I get up to get ready for school!! I teach kindergarten. :-) My daughter Abbi has DS also and is three. Check out our blog.
I love that song and I would enjoy hearing Jeb sing it. definitely pull out the video camera for that one of these days!
Post a Comment