Monday, April 13, 2009

My last day of break...

My last day off.......till school is over in......ummm........6 weeks??? Not too bad, I'd say. I guess I should do all of the stuff on my 'to do list' over spring break, but can't really get into it. I did do some of the things I wanted to do......clean, take down the fan on the screened porch, clean the carpet ----several times, to no avail!-----, read, scrap, read, scrap......well, haven't done that yet! Although, I did go to the dentist this morning!!! YIPPEE! I hate going to the dentist!!!!

JEB feels much better, although he was coughing a lot this morning as we drove to school. Hope he has a good day. He loves going to school. He's such a social butterfly........like his mama!!

I used to drive everyone at school nuts because I'd have all my work done ahead so on work days, I could float around and talk to everyone else!

My EASTER was a good day.....very relaxed and casual. We really didn't do anything....watched a hockey game and a movie or two.

Hope everyone has a good Monday. We're in for some bad weather......what fun!

No comments: