WOW! What a day!! I actually had the house to myself all day! Now what?
No, really...Jn went with the other vball coach with her oldest daughter and one of the senior vball players to a college visit. They drove to Bryan College in TN today and the senior is going to have a tryout at the college, since they are looking for a setter for next year. Don't really know or think she'll make it, but you never know! Anyway, they will be back tomorrow evening and in the meantime, while JEB's at school, I'm ALONE in the house!!! Don't know what to do first!
I actually worked on cleaning our carpet with the steam cleaner. It gets sooooooo dirty, since it's light tan in color. Its a BERBER carpet, but tan? Who in the world would put this light color in their house??? An old lady, that's who! (An older lady owned this house before our landlord bought it upon her death) I hate it!
I think I'm going to start making us all take off our shoes outside before we come in so we won't track in all of the dirt and muck from outside!
Oh, one more thing.....do you know how horrible Wal-Mart is when it comes to having shoes for little boys???? I've looked thru their shoe selection many, many times to find shoes for JEB, but they barely have a tennis shoe selection, let alone dress shoes!!! It's terrible!! They have tons of shoes and choices for little girls, but for little boys???? Barely two or three choices! I get so frustrated! I usually end up at Payless.....although for Easter shoes, I ended up at Shoe Station. At least they had what I wanted.....tan, suede to go with his Easter outfit. Hope they fit. JEB has such a wide foot!
Well, I'm off to go do something.....all by myself.........don't know what, but something!
love to all.....
deb
2 comments:
Hey Debbie- Just wanted to stop by and tell you how sweet I think you are! You've been so encouraging to me! Thanks again, can't wait for you to "meet" Bennett!
Hey Deb,
What size does J.E.B. wear in shoes? You never know what I'll come across.
Isn't it crazy how we can't wait for a little alone time and then when we get it we wander around like lost puppies!
Let me know about the shoes.
Post a Comment