Today was fairly slow and calm.....trying to get my kids back into the groove of paying attn. and getting all of the information down so they know when a quiz or test is coming up. Then they actually have to study!
BUT.....only 28 more school days left and we are done!!!
I'm looking forward to summer actually. JEB will go to the church daycare for 5 or so hrs. each day, to keep him on a schedule, sort of and Jn has to work. I will have the days free to do what I please........oh, how I'm looking forward to this!!! In that respect, I miss being a stay-at-home mom like I was when JEB was tiny. BUT I'm such a social person.......I need to be around people! MOPS was great for that!
All in all it was a good day. Had time to go to the gym and do my workout. Gotta do that more often....maybe then I'll lose some of this weight!
Tomorrow is HUMP day...........YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment