Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another gorgeous day in paradise.....oh no, SW GA

Ok, so it's not some Carribbean island like Grand Cayman, which we lived on for 6 months, but it'll do. I couldn't possible have asked for better Spring Break weather!!! Chilly in the morning, warm in the afternoons, and gets cool when the sun goes down at like 8:30 pm!!!

Just trying to enjoy my last few days of break.....working outside a little bit, but not too much. Playing baseball with JEB outside, which he loves to do. Sitting in a chair in the shade with a book and just chillin'......

Not much really going on today. I'm being Betty Crocker today and baking cookies for JEB's class for their little Easter party tomorrow. We're going to an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday. Hopefully, JEB will have fun. We'll see. You never know how he's going to handle all of the commotion. Hopefully, I'll have pictures to put on here when we get back.

Enjoy the rest of your day!!!
deb and JEB

1 comment:

Kim said...

How that sounds so much like me! I love to read and play softball in the yard with the kids. I also love to cook but most the time it seems like I'm always rushed. I hope you enjoy your day with JEB and all those Easter activities!