Wednesday, April 22, 2009

just WEDNESDAY......

Nothing much going on here.....except relief that baby Stellan and MckMama are doing well. Glad that Malleri's baby twin girl, Trinity, is doing better. Been praying for both of them these past couple of days.

SAT's were being given at my school this week, so it's been a light week as far as school work goes.

The good news??? Both Jn and I got our school contracts for next year, and in these crazy times of this economy, it's nice to know we are secure for another year. We've moved around enough and been in the Christian school circle long enough to know, that you just never know what will happen. PRAISE JESUS that we get to stay. I so would love for JEB to be in the same church, with the same friends as he grows up, you know????

As I said, nothing much going on........22 more days of school.......YIPPEE!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Glad to hear that your job is secure! I know you are looking forward to your summer break though! Almost here!

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Been praying for your contracts. Glad to hear that Jn can now breathe a sigh of relief. Now all you need to do this summer is grab a lawn chair, a good book, and an iced tea!! Relax.