Monday, April 6, 2009

back to school....

Good morning, everybody!!! Well, it's back to school and believe me, JEB's not too happy about it. Funny though, last week, all he talked about was school and his teachers and playing with his friends. Now that it's actually time to go back - he doesn't want to. Go figure! You'd think he was a girl......always changing his mind!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

That's so sweet that he sings that song! I'm sure God does have a huge smile on his face when he hears J.E.B. sing that! Thanks for his name clarifification- what a nice name!

Harper did fall asleep btw but just as I predicted, right before we had to leave again! They did great at the dentist and the ob was a neat experience if you haven't read my post, please do- I'm excited about what I found out about my ob!!