Although, I must say I'll get it together next week, reorganize my scrapping stuff, clean out my closet, clean the house really well, pack for our trip to Alabama the next week, work out, swim, tan and maybe even read a bit. BUT I know, it won't take much for me to be ready to go back to school. I've always been that way. Drove my grandma crazy every summer, until I was old enough to work and then I worked all summer.
JEB is the same way. The older he's gotten, the more energy he seems to have......from the very moment he's awake, it's go-go-go-go nonstop! That would be why he's at our church daycamp for the summer for a few hrs. every day.
Hope everyone has a great summer. Enjoy being with your kids. I certainly do.
3 comments:
try to take the time for some relaxing! Hope you enjoy your break!!
Found you through Blessed with Girls - cute site!
Hi. I'm a 1st time visitor to your blog. Found you through Lily's Life is Great. I love the photo of JEB in the header.
Have a great summer!
my blog: http://billandria.blogspot.com
Post a Comment