Friday, May 8, 2009

9 days and counting.....

WHEW! It's Friday. Only 9 more official school days and then three or four teacher work days to follow. This year has flown by! Can't believe it's almost the middle of May already!

This will be short as I stayed up wayyyyyy too late last night to watch the Detroit Red Wings win the playoff game for their run at the Stanley Cup.....that's hockey to those of you who don't know a bat from a puck........1 AM to be exact! It was a great, exciting game, but I'm definitely paying for it now. I'm having trouble staying awake even as I type!!

Just want to say though, enjoy time with your kids this weekend and with your moms. My mom and grandma (she raised me) are both in heaven, and I miss them greatly!

HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am so jealous!! We still have til June 10th with our children and then some planning days.

Hope you had a nice mother's day!