Wednesday, May 13, 2009

isn't it over yet???

I'm so ready for school to be OVER! My office has been soooooo hectic these last few days trying to finish up projects and study for tests that are before their finals, getting any missed work done ....... I'm tired!!! My brain is cooked!!! Too much thinking about too many different subjects!!! BLECH!!!!!!!

Ok.....I'm better now. Only 6 more days and we are done with kids. Then I can start planning my summer.

All is going well. Continue to pray for Kayleigh's family as they mourn her Homegoing. Times like this make it hard to remember GOD does have a perfect plan. BUT I'm so glad HE does!

Have a great last two days of the week......only a few more days till baby Bennett will be here!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Hey! Yay for school almost being over!! You're so sweet to think of our little Bennett! Hope these last few days go well and then you can start to relax! My hectic life will only be starting!!