Sunday, December 27, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS.....ok, so I'm a little late....

Well, we're back from Alabama, where we visited with PaPa, Grandma Sue and Aunt Debra. We also saw some friends on our way up and some other friends on our way home.....which was great fellowship, BUT there is nothing on this earth like returning home and sleeping in YOUR own bed and being in your own house!!!

I'm so glad to be HOME!!! So is JEB!!

I certainly hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!! We did!! JEB got many things which included: Lincoln Logs, remote control garbage truck, truck and race car, Toy Story and Toy Story 2 which were probably the biggest hit. He's watched TS 1 about 10 times already and knows it by heart!! Oh, he got a BuzzLightYear and Rocket and Woody action figures, which he LOVES!

All in all it was a great day, but it's good to be HOME!!


1 comment:

My name is Sarah said...

LOVE the photos up top. So cute:)