BUT, I went shopping with my hubby yesterday and we had so much fun! Then we went to the store last night and I helped an elderly lady out today and ran a couple errands and cooked and am just now, sitting down at the computer!!
We'll go to PaPa's house for a couple of days, then come home to enjoy the football games and just be home. We have both decided that the older we've gotten......the more of a 'homebody' we've become! Sad, but soooooo true!
Although, this trip home, we've decided to stay in a little house that is on the property of my sister-in-law's boarding school where she teaches. It's a working monestery and it has a retreat center, with this little rock house that they rent out. It has a living area, bedroom area and a kitchenette. It'll be different, but fun I think! I'll have to take some pics and show you when we return.
Hopefully, everyone is tucked into their cozy pj's and watching the snow fall......on the eastern coast, anyway. We've had days of rain, rain, rain.....it was nice to see the sun today!
Have fun finishing your preparations for Christmas!! I am going to!
3 comments:
I had no idea your birthday was so close to Christmas! Ainsley's is tomorrow! Unfortunately the 22nd last year is when we got the scary news about Bennett most likely having DS. I also have an ultrasound on the 22nd (this year) because I've been having some pain, really hoping it's nothing serious because I don't want to dislike the 22nd!! And now especially because it's your b-day! Hope you have a great vacation and wonderful birthday Debbie!!
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!
Debbie, Happy Birthday tomorrow!!
Your little JEB is precious!
Merry Christmas too!
Blessings to your family!
Kelly's Korner's Mom
Judy
Post a Comment