Wednesday, November 18, 2009

sick.....again



The sick one has set up camp in mommy/daddy's room.
Well, he's sick AGAIN! Picked him up yesterday with a fever and then he fell asleep on the ride home.....only about 10 min. Poor baby!!! Ran a fever all night, but was asleep at 6 pm.
Usually, the one of us who stays home with him, sleeps with him so the other parent, the one who has to go to work, can try and get a decent nights sleep. Yeah, right.
So, Daddy did daddy duty today and stayed home. BUT he was so thrilled to see me when I got home!!! He promptly ate his dinner and informed me he was ready to go 'night-night'. So, he got all of his animals and set up shop in our bed!!
We go to the dr. in the morning......I think it's the flu. Hope not, but I think so! Hopefully, his flu shot will make it not so bad. Plus, I hope Jn and I don't get it!






3 comments:

Beverly said...

oh, I sure hope he is feeling better soon. He looks so sweet in that big bed.

Adrienne said...

So sorry he's sick Deb! Hope he's feeling better quickly and you and Jn stay healthy!!

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Oh, that poor, poor, baby. He must feel miserable. You've got him all snuggled in with his buddies ready for a speedy recovery!

We'll be praying.