Sunday, November 22, 2009

better....finally!

FINALLY! He's doing much better! It's a good thing, because he has two days of school this week, that I'm certain will be filled with fun things they are doing in their classroom.....just as my kids will be doing fun things!!

Of course, I had planned on spreading them out over the last couple of days last week and the first couple of days this coming week, but those plans are now way out the window. So, tomorrow, we will do two or three of them and finish up on Tuesday, right before we have our Thanksgiving feast!!

JEB is feeling much better. Thanks to all of you who were praying for us. He still is semi-congested and coughing a little bit, but overall he's better and ready for school tomorrow. 6 days cooped up in the house is a little much for a little boy!!

And yes, I'm starting to dig out my Christmas boxes so that I can start decorating. I love Christmas! I love sitting and looking at the tree lights and the crisp, chilly air outside, and of course, the presents. BUT I would much rather give the presents than get them.......I love seeing the face of the recipient light up when they open the package! It's so much fun!!

So, what is your favorite part of the holidays???? Decorating??? Baking goodies??? Seeing family??? Shopping??? Comment and tell me......I'd LOVE to hear about it!!



2 comments:

Adrienne said...

So glad he's feeling better! My favorite part of the holidays is decorating, of course and now that we have kids I love drinking my coffee on Christmas morning while watching the girls open their presents. To see their faces is just priceless! I also love baking yummy treats!

Beverly said...

happy he is feeling better!

i love decorating the tree after thanksgiving or that night. I look so forward to it and Noah is so excited!