Well, can you even believe it's only two weeks till Thanksgiving?? So, what are your plans for this holiday?? Us? We are staying home again this year. We had planned to go to Disney, but decided to wait another year. JEB just doesn't enjoy these types of outings as much as his mom and dad do, so we thought one more year of maturity and maybe taking him out more and getting him used to being in larger crowds more......
We had a great morning shopping at WalMart and going for breakfast. We haven't done that in a long time, so it was fun! I also took him out with me last night and went to dinner with a friend then to Publix and he was so good! He is at that stage, or was last summer, where he wanted to grab absolutely everything off the shelves. It got to the point where I didn't even want to go shopping with him. Today he wanted to walk behind the cart and push, instead of getting in the front. He did ok for about 1/4 of the store, and then it was time to put him in the cart. He is quite opinionated about where we should be going sometimes, and he was NOT wanting to cooperate with me or his daddy, so we put him INSIDE the cart, under much duress, I might add!!
We had a good week at school. JEB was sick all of last weekend and stayed home with Daddy on Monday. Ran a fever, whiny and sleepy, but got an anti=biotic and by Monday, he was back to normal. Then he was home with Daddy again on Wednesday, because he was out of school for the holiday. We had a Veteran's Day program with all of the elementary kids at our church. It was very special and very well received by the veteran's who participated. They enjoyed it. Then we had a 1/2 day out of school, but worked in our rooms. BUMMER!!
Well, I've started planning the decorating for Christmas. Getting ready because as soon as Thanksgiving holiday rolls around.....out come the decorations!!! Can't wait!! I'll take pics for sure! Got my cards today. Now I have to get a good pic of JEB and get the annual update written. Even got some presents the other day!!! What have YOU done?????
Have a great weekend everyone..........got a good football game on tonight.....BAMA vs. Miss. ST. We're on our way to a National Championship, I can feel it!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
1 comment:
Lovin' the jammies!! You and Mackenzie need some sort of 12-step program with your uncontrollable Christmas fever!!! Jingle all the way, my friend.
Post a Comment