First, I have been very busy! In fact, I subbed everyday but two for the three weeks since Thanksgiving!! Yep, I've been busy!!!
It was so wonderful! GOD is so amazing to provide the opportunities!! This week alone, HE has gone about and beyond what I could even imagine!
The biggest news is that I will be returning to work after Christmas break! Not teaching, but in the classroom, nonetheless. Due to the K3 program moving from our church over to our elementary building, they needed an aide in the classroom. Sure, it's only minimum wage and for 3 1/2 hrs. every day, but it's more than I have now and it gets me back to my school.
I think it'll be fun! And, if they need a sub, then they will pull me to sub, but I can also still sub in the afternoons!
In other news, JEB went to the dentist today to do some of the work on his mouth. We headed over there first thing this morning, and he did GREAT!! Got to the back, to one of the rooms - The Superhero Room - and he wasn't too excited about going in. Thankfully, they have Andre.....we call him the Bouncer.....to help pick him up and put him in the "Papoose Board". While some parents would freak at having to restrain their child in this manner, I know that there is NO WAY in this world, that anything would get done with his legs/feet/arms/hands flailing about. This way, he stays safe. No pinching, pulling hands away from his mouth, or kicking the staff. They started the Nitrous Oxide, and he started getting drowsy. Amazingly, he got three shots to deaden his mouth, and he didn't even flinch or yell!! I was shocked!! But he was able to get one cap and two fillings done, this first visit! I was so proud of him!
So, you can see I've been busy! I am quite busy this week and we will go to Alabama for a couple of days to see PaPa!
I hope all of you who visit me have a wonderful holiday! Remember that Christ is the reason we have songs to sing and why we celebrate this great day!!
Merry Christmas to all of you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment