I decided to do this early, since tomorrow I will be helping the elderly lady across the street get ready to go visit relatives for an overnight visit, and cooking, cooking, cooking, because we are having another school family come over for turkey dinner!! They are from TX and had to stay in town this week because of bball tournaments/games.
I also wanted to take a moment to say what I'm thankful for.....
- a loving husband
- a sweet, lovable little boy
- a wonderful sister and brother
- the ability to teach and tutor and touch the lives of other kids
- a home that is warm and food on the table
- pretty good health
- a car to drive every day
- that I live in this wonderful, free country
- the men/women who fight for our country to stay free
but most of all, I'm thankful that GOD loved me enough to send HIS only SON, JESUS, to die for my sins on the cross. I love you LORD, with all of my heart, my mind, and my soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment