Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New look for a new year!!

Well, as you can see my friend's daughter redesigned my blog......cute, huh???  She's so talented!!!

So sorry for such a long delay but now that I'm working everyday again, I have to get used to rearranging all the stuff I was doing during the daytime.  While I miss being home and just puttering around, I am enjoying being at school.  The 3 yr. olds are busy little people!!!  They keep me on my toes, for sure!!  The teacher and I are working very well together and trying to get the 14 kids we have into some sort of a routine!!  I only work till noon each day, and then sub, if they need me to! 

And of course, I have to say a big shout out because BAMA rolled into a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP again!!!!  WOO HOO!!!  We mauled LSU!!!  21 - 0!!  What an awesome game!!!

Glad to have a new follower.....Jess!!  Welcome!!  Leave me a comment and let me know how you found us!!

JEB is doing well.  Getting bigger......acting older.  Last week, after letting him out of the car at his school, he got in the line for breakfast with all the other kids, instead of going to his table and going to the line with one of his teachers.  I freaked out, of course.  Texted his teacher and she of course, told me he's been doing that for a while and loves it!!  The bigger kids are very sweet to him and its ok!  I was just being a 'MAMA' bear!  Then this morning, he hopped out of the car, by himself and told me "Bye!"  Love you mama!!  And off he went!!  Not too sure I'm ready for this independance!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Independence can be scary but it's good! Is he still eating standing in line with the other kids instead of with a teacher?

Debbie said...

Jess.....yes, he is! He just goes and gets in line with the other kids and gets his own breakfast! Such a big boy!!!