Saturday, February 5, 2011

Whew!! It's been busy around here!

Sorry for not posting anything in forever, but I've been busy!  Subbing at school, mostly.  Going to Bible study, subbing some more, tutoring, working on projects for tutoring students, subbing some more.  It's been quite hectic the past couple of weeks!!

While most of the country has gotten a ton of snow, we have gotten inches of rain.   And of course, Jn's old van is slowly giving up the ghost.....the windshield wipers won't work anymore, so on rainy days, I have to drive him to school and pick him up!!  At least it still gets him back and forth! 

JEB is doing great.  Enjoying school and playing with his friends.  He did lose another tooth the other day, which is only like his 7th one!!  He does have a couple more that the permanent teeth are pushing the 'baby' teeth out and are quite loose, so I imagine they will be coming out soon too! 

Anyway, all is going well.  Glad to be busy.  Ready for Spring!!  TaTaForNow my friends!!

1 comment:

Ria said...

Hi. I'm back! :-) Trying to catch up on the posts I've missed on my google reader. Sometimes I get the abbreviated versions on fb but it is nice to actually read blogs and get the whole story. Anyway, glad to hear that JEB is doing great at school. Matthew is too. I'll be back. :-)