Monday, February 28, 2011

my car is fixed!!

I guess I should explain.....you see, a couple of weeks ago, actually three to be exact I pulled out in front of someone.....:(  boo, sad.....first ticket EVER!!  But it also messed up the front end of my car.....pulled the bumper off, dented/scratched the hood.....didn't deploy the air bag though, so that was a good thing.  No one was hurt, which I was glad about.  Anyway, we got it fixed last week and it looks great!!!  We also let them fix a couple of other spots on the car that had been messed up....one place was the front wheel well where a dog chewed it and messed it all up!  But since they replaced the bumper/hood they had to paint the sides to match and now it looks super!!!  Then they fixed the back gate that got all messed up when I let it roll into the fence at school near the holding pond across the alley from the parking lot!  Yeah, I know......careless.  I thought the brake was on, it wasn't and I also used to leave it in neutral (its a 5 speed).  SO now it's always in gear, and the brake is always on!

Bottom line is......it's better now and looks great!! 

Been busy subbing again......hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments: