I have been busy.....subbed a few times, had to get my car's clutch replaced....OUCH!, and just trying to juggle all of my tutoring kids and their projects and keeping up with who needs to study what and when. I do enjoy it, but it makes things hectic!!
JEB is on Spring Break this week and we haven't really done anything, which is nice. He's missing his teacher and the routine of it, but he's enjoying going to see Daddy at school and going to Mommy's old school, which he still calls - "Momma's school".
I've also sent out countless numbers of resume's for John but he hasn't had any responses, so it seems that GOD wants us to stay put for another year, which is sort of what I thought all along, but you never know where GOD will open a door.
GOD has been amazing these past weeks. He has orchestrated so many things....provided just the right amt. to repair the car, shown me things that I've not realized before. I've been reading a new book, "Always True", by James McDonald about the promises of GOD. I'm really enjoying it.
Well, not much else, really. I'll put some pics of the munchkin on here that we took a couple of weeks ago.
Enjoy!!
He looks like such a big boy in this last picture. I can't believe he'll be 11in June. Where does the time go???
1 comment:
It's so hard to believe that our kiddos are turning eleven! Although, it keeps my mind off of my oldest girl turning 20!! Twenty!!!
How many resumes did you send to the Northeast? C'mon, give us a chance. Brian's looking for more Tea Party recruits. :)
Love you,
robbijo
Post a Comment