Wednesday, December 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOMMY!!

Hey everyone....this is J.E.B.  I sorta snuck in and got on my blog so that I could say Happy Birthday to my mommy!!  Today's the day!!  She is having a good day!  She cooked a really good breakfast this morning and then she went shopping for a little while. 

Daddy and I sent her some fun cards on her e-mail and we got her a really nice, tall lamp that she wanted to go beside her chair.  She says it helps her read better, especially at night after I go to bed.

Tonight we're having some people over that Mommy and Daddy know from school.  We're going to have some really good things to eat and when we're done, we get to sing to Mommy and I get to help her blow out the candles!!  YAY!! 

Maybe she'll take some pictures of us together.  I love her very much and I hope she has had a great birthday!!

J.E.B.

No comments: