I know that I worried about even finding a husband.....but GOD knew that HE had one planned just for me. Just the right one.....waiting in the wings. I wondered about having children. We had been married for 10 yrs. already when JEB came along. GOD knew that HE was going to send this wonderful, special child. I know that I couldn't have even conceived what my life would be like having a child with special needs, all the things I would have to deal with in these 50 years.
BUT I wouldn't trade anything in my life. I'm grateful for all the blessings that GOD has given us and provided for us. I'm so thankful for my husband and my sweet, little boy. I'm so blessed for GOD having chosen me to be JEB's mom. HE knew I needed that little guy in my life. HE knew what a wonderful blessing he would be. HE knew that way back when.....as I sat praying for a husband and my future.
I certainly have had ups and downs in these 50 years and they have molded me into the person that I am today. I only pray that I live up to the expectations that HE has for me in the next 50 years. I love you, FATHER GOD. Thank you for the blessings YOU have given me.
No comments:
Post a Comment